Ichimail No. 21 February 12, 2021
- 1.The State of Emergency has been extended until March 7th
- 2.Free PCR test on COVID-19 infections for people aged 65 and over
- 3.Multilingual telephone consultation on fever-associated symptoms
- 4.You can consult about your mental problems
- 5.Please file Tax Declaration within the period
- 6.The website of the Immigration Services Agency of Japan is available in multiple languages
1. The State of Emergency has been extended to March 7th
The State of Emergency which had already been decided until February 7th, has been extended to March 7th.
We ask for your continued cooperation by taking thorough basic infection prevention measures and self-restraint from nonessential, non-urgent outings.
We have decided to continue the temporary closure of public facilities such as community centers,etc.
Please check the following website.
2. Free PCR test on COVID-19 infections for people aged 65 and over
Currently, the City is conducting PCR Tests for those who are 65 years old and over for free of charge until Thursday Feb. 25th.
With regards to the implementation dates and places, please check the following website.
- PCR Test Department Phone:047-712-8613（Japanese)
3. Multilingual telephone consultation on fever-associated symptoms
You can consult in multiple languages (19 languages) about symptoms such as fever at Chiba Prefecture Fever Consultation Call Center (Phone: 092-285-5890).
If you use the LINE communication listed on the following page, it does not cost you any money.
4. You can consult about your mental problems
You can consult with specialists about your mental problems. Consultation fee and call fee are free.
Ichikawa City Mental Health Consultation Phone: 0800-000-5008（weekdays from 9 am to 9 pm, Saturday/Sunday/National holidays 10am to 6pm）
Face to Face interview,web interview by Zoom or webmail are also available.
- Division for Health Support Phone: 047-377-4511(Japanese)
5. Please file Tax Declaration within the period
Declaration period of City and Prefectural Tax is from Monday, February 15th to Monday, March 15th. As you receive a declaration form, please send the form by post.
Mailing address: 〒272-8501 Ichikawa City Hall Division of Civil Tax（no address）Phone: 047-712-8660（Japanese）
The deadline for declaration of income tax and payment is Thursday, April 15th. In case of submissions only, etc., please send it by post or submit in person.
Ichikawa Tax Office（1-11-10,Kitakata1）Phone 047-335-4101（Japanese）
The venue for filing a final tax return is open from Monday, February 5th to Monday, March 15th.
Venue：NIKKE COLTON PLAZA COLTON HALL（1-1-1,Onitaka）
Things necessary：Documents required for filing, a personal seal, and a document which can confirm your My-number
6. The website of the Immigration Services Agency of Japan is available in multiple languages
You can select languages (13 languages) on the website of the Immigration Services Agency of Japan:
Ichimail Delivery from Ichikawa City by email will end on March 31st, 2021.
We will continue to deliver notifications by the Ichikawa City Official LINE.
With regards to the registration of LINE, please refer to the following website.
If you have any questions regarding Ichimail, please contact the Foreign Residents’ Assistance Desk (Phone: 047-712-8675).
13 languages are available at the Foreign Residents’ Assistance Desk.
(Available languages: English, Mandarin, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Filipino, Vietnamese, Thai, French, Russian, Nepalese, Hindi and Indonesian)
Other useful information for foreign residents is also available on the website of the Ichikawa International Exchange Association:
市川市 企画部 国際政策課